|20th May 2013✧08:49108 notes
Hello~this is what i was thinking all week. If the straw hat pirates were a condiment , which one would they be?
- Luffy - He’s got to be ketchup. There’s really nothing else that works better. He just goes with everything.
- Zoro - Pesto, i just had to. There’s such variation to it.
- Nami - Salsa. You can make so many different types and a citrus salsa is very delicious.
- Usopp - Crushed red peppers. I think it totally works.
- Sanji - Chili oil, it packs heat like Sanji does.
- Chopper - I think that sugar could be called a condiment. Because that’s what Chopper is. A little sweetie.
- Robin - Vinaigrette, specifically an olive oil one.
- Franky - Mustard, it’s a super condiment.
- Brook - BBQ sauce
What was your favorite scene from Thriller Bark? That's still my favorite arc.
I know that it’s totally one of those “omg, everyone loves that scene” but it’s the one where Zoro tells Kuma to take his head in exchange for his captain’s. Who can say that they didn’t get the slightest bit emotional when Zoro did it without hesitation? And I also loved his fight against Ryuma and the panels that followed after he beat him. Also when he knocked Sanji in the ribs was moving.
A funny scene that I liked was when Luffy pushed the zombie back into his grave.
Who do you think is on the Strawhat's ship right now? (I swear Oda left us with such a cliffhanger for that and he hasn't gone back to them in a few chapters, the suspense is killlinggg me)
I think that it’s one of the fairies that caught a little Zoro-syndrome and got lost on their ship. It’s definitely going to be a new character that will throw Law’s whole plan in the trash. I know, I’ve been a little frustrated since we haven’t gotten back to what Zoro and Sanji are doing along with everyone else really. It’s really working up as probably one of the most exciting arcs.
|9th May 2013✧10:178 notes
At first it was just breathing issues, heart racing but the one time that he almost went into cardiac arrest was when the doctors told him that he will probably never be able to look at a woman with both eyes. And that growing out his bangs would be the best option. Zeff laughed so hard at him that day. It’s their little secret because the other cooks would never let him live it down. They just thought he was going through a phase.
|9th May 2013✧03:2690 notes
|8th May 2013✧13:4328 notes
|8th May 2013✧06:5113 notes