|20th May 2013✧08:49111 notes
|18th May 2013✧18:41140 notes
|14th May 2013✧08:30289 notes
Hello~this is what i was thinking all week. If the straw hat pirates were a condiment , which one would they be?
- Luffy - He’s got to be ketchup. There’s really nothing else that works better. He just goes with everything.
- Zoro - Pesto, i just had to. There’s such variation to it.
- Nami - Salsa. You can make so many different types and a citrus salsa is very delicious.
- Usopp - Crushed red peppers. I think it totally works.
- Sanji - Chili oil, it packs heat like Sanji does.
- Chopper - I think that sugar could be called a condiment. Because that’s what Chopper is. A little sweetie.
- Robin - Vinaigrette, specifically an olive oil one.
- Franky - Mustard, it’s a super condiment.
- Brook - BBQ sauce
What was your favorite scene from Thriller Bark? That's still my favorite arc.
I know that it’s totally one of those “omg, everyone loves that scene” but it’s the one where Zoro tells Kuma to take his head in exchange for his captain’s. Who can say that they didn’t get the slightest bit emotional when Zoro did it without hesitation? And I also loved his fight against Ryuma and the panels that followed after he beat him. Also when he knocked Sanji in the ribs was moving.
A funny scene that I liked was when Luffy pushed the zombie back into his grave.
Who do you think is on the Strawhat's ship right now? (I swear Oda left us with such a cliffhanger for that and he hasn't gone back to them in a few chapters, the suspense is killlinggg me)
I think that it’s one of the fairies that caught a little Zoro-syndrome and got lost on their ship. It’s definitely going to be a new character that will throw Law’s whole plan in the trash. I know, I’ve been a little frustrated since we haven’t gotten back to what Zoro and Sanji are doing along with everyone else really. It’s really working up as probably one of the most exciting arcs.
Can you post a picture of zoro wearing glasses preferrably without the moustace? Hahaha. I just think hes so HOT with glasses. I just want to have it as a wallpaper on my phone @.@ btw. Iloveyourblog ♥♥♥
It’s fanart but I think this suffices. I agree wit you. Zoro is a hottie in glasses.
|8th May 2013✧13:4328 notes